Stykz is the first multi-platform stick Figure animation program in the world (as far as we know!), and it is COMPLETELY FREE!If you've ever used Pivot Stickfigure animator, you'll feel right at home and will appreciate the extra features that Stykz has to offer!
And even if you haven’t used Pivot, you’ll find Stykz to be a powerful, easy to learn tool for creating great looking stick figure animations quickly and efficiently.Take a look at the “Intro to Stykz” video below to Get a feel for the program and how it works.
* Stykz is Frame-based, letting you to work on individual frames of your animation; onionskinning lets you to see what was in the previous frame so you can make adjustments accordingly.
* Figures can be rotated, scaled, flipped, duplicated, colorized, and relayered. Select multiple figures by shift-clicking or creating a selection rectangle and align them using the alignment options in the Property palette.
* Figures can be created and edited directly in place; no separate “editor” window is required.
* "Draw" your figures by simply right-clicking and dragging, either directly on the Stage or from an existing node; segments are automatically drawn and added to your figure as you go!
* You can have multiple animation “documents” open at the same
time, and can cut, copy, and paste Between documents.
* You can individually adjust the line segments in a figure, setting their length, width, color, and angle. You can individually relayer line segments within a figure so that you can get a “crossing arms” effect simply and easily, and you can change the layer of any selected figures to Create the front-to-back order you desire.
* Stykz’s PolyFill tool lets you fill shapes with just a few clicks! shapes don’t even have to be enclosed to use the PolyFill tool.
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Stykz 1.0 RC4 Build 205
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.